The Health Research Development Consortium of Region IV-A (HRDCR IV-A) - Committee on Research Utilization conducted a one-day seminar on ways to communicate health researches to the public last February 27, 2019 at Taal Vista Hotel, Tagaytay City.
The activity aimed to develop a core group that will help in the maintenance of HRDCR IV-A website and communicate its activities.
The following served as the resource persons for the seminar:
(1) Dr. Fernando Paragas, Associate Professor at the Department of Communication Research and Chair of the Graduate Studies Department of the University of the Philippines Diliman, College of Mass Communication, (2) Mr. Mikael Angelo Francisco, Editor In Chief of FlipScience and contributing writer at GMA Network and
(3) Mr. Jon Benedik Bunquin, researcher and freelance layout artist.
It was attended by 28 representatives from the following HRDCR IV-A member-institutions:
1. De La Salle University - Dasmariñas
2. University of the Philippines Los Baños
3. Mary Mediatrix Medical Center
4. Lyceum of the Philippines University - Laguna
5. Lyceum of the Philippines University - St. Cabrini School of Health Sciences Inc.
6. University of Perpetual Help – Dr. Jose G. Tamayo Medical University
7. Batangas Medical Center
8. Cavite State University
9. Department of Health Regional Office IV-A
10. First Asia Institute of Technology and Humanities
11. Lyceum of the Philippines University – Batangas
12. De La Salle Lipa
13. De La Salle Medical and Health Sciences Institute